Followers

About Me

My photo
Rancho Cucamonga, CA, United States

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Geek Meets Gleek

Hello!

Ever had a polish that the name just brings something to mind that makes you happy for some geeky reason? For me that polish is Jesse's Girl "Firefly". Every time I think of it, I immediately picture Nathan Fillion in tight pants and suspenders aimin' to misbehave, and I love that. You may or may not remember this polish from my photo-fail day. Today I was super feeling wearing Firefly and giving it another shot to do well in photos, but the problem is that it's not even remotely opaque, so I searched my stash and came up with a gorgeous combo.

This is 2 coats Sephora for OPI "Slushied" from the Glee collection with 1 coat Jesse's Girl "Firefly"




So far this has been my favorite combo for layering "Firefly". It's bright and shimmery and awesome.

Is there a polish that brings out your inner geek?

Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment